Cruelty to Animals is NOT allowed
What amounts to cruelty?
- Pets chained all day long
- Pets confined in kennels/ cages with little or no scope for movement or exercise
- Lack of hygiene around the animal, place of keeping unclean/ untidy
- Pet neglected for large part of the day, continuous barking without respite
- Pets seen with open, unattended wounds
- Female dogs repeatedly used for breeding, obvious by enlarged mammary (feeding) glands near the stomach, particularly of popular breeds such as Labradors, German Shepherds, Pugs, Dobermans, Rottweilers, Great Danes, and now, Siberian Huskies (!)
- Pets left alone while the family travels
- Pets kept on terraces or open spaces without shade from the sun or rain
- Pet shops keeping animals in unacceptable, unhygienic and uncaring conditions
If you are witness to any of the above, please click a photo and send it along with details of your name, address and exact issue to email@example.com.
As per our organizational policy, your personal details will remain confidential. Our inspectors are authorized to inspect the dog and the living conditions provided. The officer gives a strict warning to the owners of the animal with a brief introduction to the animal welfare laws that clearly states that animal cruelty is a serious and punishable offense. Pet confiscations are a last resort and are conducted in conjunction with the local police.