Report Injured Animals

What do you do if you see an injured animal?

  1. If the animal is familiar to and friendly with you, and allows you to touch him/her – please pick up the animal and take it to the nearest veterinary clinic or hospital for first aid and pain relief.
  2. If the animal is unfamiliar or unfriendly, and is severely injured – this is where CUPA can help. Call our helpline 080 22947300 / 301 and explain the situation to the receptionist.
  3. Cases of skin allergies and rashes only become worse in the shelter and pass on to the animals. These are best treated outside a shelter, perhaps just within your home compound
  4. Victims of accidents and road rage who are likely to need surgery and intense treatments are the ones that get priority pick up.
600 North Karnataka Flood Relief (2)