Students are welcome to apply for full-time 2-8 week internships with CUPA and play a supporting role to the respective Manager.
Current student projects are:
- Design, create content and prepare CUPA’s Annual Report 2015-2016 – for design students with a strong command over the English language
- Filming and documentation of CUPA’s activities – for media students
- Designing of the 2016 range of CUPA’s merchandise – for fashion/ merchandise design students
- Assisting the CUPA Accounts team in streamlining accounts papers and accounts – for student of all streams
- Photography of CUPA’s centres, functions and operations – for photography students
- Assist CUPA’s veterinarians in treatments for rescued animals at our shelters – for qualified veterinarians with experience only
Please write to email@example.com if you are interested in applying for any of the above internships.